Senior Executive Assistant to CEO/ President (PA)
For our client, an IT company which combines top global technologies with the best Romanian expertise, working on a variety of complex projects involving virtual reality, enterprise platforms, big data, smart business process and more, we are looking for a Senior Executive Assistant to CEO/ President (PA).
The primary role of the CEO/President Assistant is to be a central link between departments and give technical input, while ensuring the CEO’s views are being met throughout the process. The PA will encourage, motivate and support the various heads of Departments from solutions storyboards and concept design until post-production and final delivery of projects to our Customers.
A key aspect of the role is understanding each department’s and partners needs and offering solutions to potential cross-departmental issues, as well as offering technical support. This role requires the successful candidate to be technically proficient and work on-site at Head Quarter.
- Archiving in good conditions the financial and accounting documents and sending them to the law and accounting companies;
- Writing primary accounting activities;
- Managing administrative tasks (scanning documents, electronic processing, etc.);
- Maintaining the relationship with clients and partners for administrative and logistic tasks through email and telephone;
- Work closely with CEO/President to help translate his vision, organize his agenda, monitor and plan internal and external meetings;
- Properly managing all the documents which refer to the contracts with our partners;
- Receiving and sending documents through courier;
- Maintaining and archiving the hiring files and other HR related documents, on a basic level;
- Taking part in the bidding process for large-scale projects – public auctions on SEAP/SICAP and other external auction platforms;
- Managing the payments through internet banking, treasury, bank documents;
- Overseeing the office activities, purchasing all office supplies necessary for the well-functioning of the current task;
- Performing translations and researching activities, various tasks, strictly correlated to the administrative aspect of the company;
- Coordinating every aspect regarding travel arrangements;
- Writing and organizing various types of documents/offers/”meeting minutes” in electronic and physical format, according to the company’s standards;
- Develop and oversee technical and creative pipeline between departments;
- Set up regular meetings with the internal staff and external partners heads to ensure all are informed of the correct situation;
- Where required, review and approve material in-line with the Directors’ overall vision and technical standards;
- Talent review, assessment and selection for team building purposes.
- Bachelor Degree;
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Driver’s license – B category;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English(intermediate/advanced);
- Ability to analyze, synthesize and make a decision;
- Good multitasking skills;
- A person that can take the initiative, is proactive and self-taught;
- A detail-oriented person, who is energetic, focused on meeting the set deadlines;
- Good skills in working with the MS Office package(intermediate/advanced);
- Experience in leading departments and partners to deliver on CEO’s vision;
- Positive attitude and desire to support the Team;
- Working experience in a company with a technic profile (IT, Software, Hardware, Telecom, etc.), is a plus.
- Benefits package and an annual bonus based on performance;
- Medical insurance;
- Fuel settlement;
- Attending various Marketing&PR events in the company;
- Being part of a skilled, extremely professional and young team.