For our partner, a provider of internal IT services that also provides specialized IT consulting to retail companies – we are recruiting the position of Product Manager in Brasov.
As a Product Manager you will be the essential link between the business owners and a dedicated agile team.
Once you’ve got the right vision, you have the autonomy to create your product strategy, draft a roadmap, set priorities and objectives and enable your agile team to make it happen, all of this at eye level with our customers.
- Support the agile team with business knowledge;
- Pragmatically building the product vision and roadmap;
- Use experimentation techniques to validate assumptions;
- Maintain a critical perspective to drive revisions and extensions for existing products and solutions;
- Collaborate with the UX/UI team to research, develop and validate the UI flows to be implemented;
- Support the agile team with business information;
- Get the most out of the product team.
Required skills & profile:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in leading agile projects as a product manager or equivalent;
- Experience in managing products in an Agile environment;
- A good understanding of the tech stack and product life cycle //start-to-end app development process;
- Knowledge and understanding of technical engineering best practices (e.g., test driven development, continuous integration, etc.);
- Familiarity with cloud-based technologies and microservice architectures;
- Basic idea about (at least) one programming language, would be a big plus;
- Advanced knowledge of product development and Agile methodology;
- Good time management, able to set up priorities and to monitor progress;
- Fluent in English both written and spoken;
- High willingness to travel in Romania and abroad up to 30% of the time.
- Health and life insurance;
- Working remote;
- Flexible working time;
- Bookster account;
- Trainings (technical, soft skills, business);
- Fun & Sport activities;
- Free day for your birthday;
- And many more.