The worldwide leader in developing, managing and delivering a unique array of On-Site Services, Benefits & Rewards Services as well as Personal and Home Services is hiring! Join the great team of this competitive employer (Bucharest offices) and take the opportunity to work in a fulfilling and stable environment.
Job description, key responsibilities & technologies:
We are looking for a Software Developer to design, develop, and assure maintenance and test for companies’ software. In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills. If you have experience in the following technologies, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs.
Oracle Database 11g (EE/SE/XE)
- Creating Oracle Database objects based on the new requirement (tables, indexes, views, partitions, constraints, triggers etc.);
- Writing SQL, PL/SQL programs, Packages, Stored procedures, Functions and Triggers to automate the interface processes for daily/incremental loads;
- Experience in Database Design, Database programming, SQL and Database Tuning and Performance Tuning, Trouble shooting, maintenance.
Oracle Forms/Reports 11g
- Develop Complex forms/reports;
- Basic concepts about Fusion Middleware 11g.
Nice to have:
- Experience using Java 8, experience with Spring framework (Boot/Cloud/Data), experience in building Microservices for Rest API, experience with Glassfish/Payara server, Linux knowledge, create basic shell scripts;
- Experience in designing and developing web applications using Oracle APEX;
- Experience using multiple versions of APEX (4/5);
- Experience with Apex Plug-in development, APEX 5 Universal Theme, building Custom Theme;
- Knowledge of ORDS configuration, Experience of using Apache/Ngnix as reverse proxy.