Middle/Senior Mulesoft API Developer
A brand new Digital Hub located in Bucharest is hiring! Do you want to be a part of a worldwide team for the international leader in transactional solutions for corporates, employees and merchants? Let us, HR Gold, lead your steps by applying to the following opening: Middle/Senior Mulesoft API Developer.
Job description and key responsibilities
The Middle/Senior Mulesoft API Developer will be part of the company’s headquarters API team. He/she will participate in the design, development, roll-out and support of worldwide APIs that will be used every day by millions of people.
The company’s developers collaborate with:
- IT and business teams in charge of applications that are consuming the company’s APIs, mostly front-end applications, such as website or mobile Apps;
- IT and business teams in charge of back-ends in order to define / to understand with them which information they have to expose;
- IT security team that will review regularly that development does not present security issues;
- IT operation team that are running the company’s development in production and need some information to properly react whenever an issue occurs.
The ideal candidate is a developer who already worked on API design and development, with knowledge on UML and should not be frightened by debugging whenever a problem occurs.
Experience with high volume of data / performance management and optimization would also be a key skill for the position.
Required skills & profile
- 1-3+ experience on RESTful APIs design and implementation;
- Knowledge of OpenAPI (Swagger) and/or MuleSoft (RAML);
- UML, GIT and unit test;
- English fluent;
- Good communication skills, listening & understanding, flexibility & teamwork.
Nice to have:
- An experience with MuleSoft technologies or similar API management solution.
Benefits: competitive salary package; meal vouchers; holiday vouchers; flexibility on working schedule; training and career development opportunities; performance bonuses; flexible benefits system.