Java Solution Architect
For our client, a professional corporation with a solid track record of delivering scalable, cost effective and integrated IT solutions across a diverse range of sectors, we are looking for a Java Solution Architect(banking project) in Bucharest.
The Java Solution Architect will be responsible with:
- Identifying IT solutions and evaluate the impact on the IT System based on business requests and functional specifications;
- Designing the solution and present to the development team;
- Writing the architecture documents, create the diagrams that will help the development process & operations team.
Required skills & profile:
- Minimum 5 years in IT projects;
- Minimum 3 years as Solution Architect;
- Java technologies: Java SE v.8+, Java EE v.7+;
- Spring Boot v2.x, Spring Web MVC v.5.x, Spring Cloud Suite;
- Very good knowledege of SOA, REST webservices design & architecture;
- Good knowledge of Microservices architecture;
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes or Openshift would be a plus;
- Previous modeling techniques experience / knowledge (UML);
- Very good vision on IT system, including business process, functional architecture and applicative architecture.
Benefits: medical subscription; meal vouchers; career development opportunities.