For our client, a professional corporation with a solid track record of delivering scalable, cost effective and integrated IT solutions across a diverse range of sectors, we are looking for a Java Developer (banking project) in Bucharest.
The Java Developer will be responsible with:
- Analyze, design, adapt and develop the Java applications;
- Assure support to the project teams in analyzing, development, implementing the new developments and perform unit tests;
- Creating project documentation;
- Assisting the team with analyses of production incidents.
Required skills & profile
- minimum 3 years in Java EE technology;
- minimum 3 years in IT projects.
Languages and technical/programming standards:
Java technologies: Java SE v.8+, Java EE v.7;
- EJB, JMS, JTA, JAXB, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Servlet, JSP, JSF, JSTL;
- SOA experience;
- Restfull API development experience;
- Knowledge of pair programming, continuous integration and test-driven development;
- Knowledge of design and modeling relational databases: Oracle / Postgres, MySQL;
- Working collaboratively / Tools: SVN, Git.
Benefits: medical subscription; meal vouchers; career development opportunities.