Java Developer (Spring framework)
For our client, a professional corporation with a solid track record of delivering scalable, cost effective and integrated IT solutions across a diverse range of sectors, we are looking for a Java Developer – spring framework (banking project) in Bucharest.
The Java Developer will be responsible with:
- Microservice development;
- Assure support to the project teams in analyzing, development, implementing the new;
- Developments and perform unit tests;
- Creating project documentation;
- Assisting the team with analyses of production incidents.
Required skills & profile:
- minimum 5 years in developing using Spring framework;
- minimum 5 years in IT projects;
- minimum 1 year in working with Spring Cloud Suite.
Languages and technical/programming standards:
- Spring Boot v2.x, Spring Web MVC v.5.x;
- Spring Cloud Suite;
- Knowledge and experience in working with ETL platforms (Informatica would pe a plus or others like ODI, Data Stage, Talend);
- Knowledge of Java EE v.7 framework (EJB, JMS, JTA, JAXB, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Servlet) would be a plus;
- Knowledge of Microservices development and architecture;
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes or Openshift would be a plus;
- Methodologies: Agile;
- Knowledge of pair programming, continuous integration and test-driven development;
- Knowledge of design and modeling relational databases: Oracle / Postgres, MySQL;
- Working collaboratively / Tools: Git;
- Ability to work in a team, acting proactively;
- Solution oriented person, with ability to work under pressure and respect deadlines;
- Analytical and good communication skills.
Benefits: medical subscription; meal vouchers; career development opportunities.