Frontend Developer (Remote)
For our partner, a software suite for the global eCommerce market – we are recruiting the position of Frontend Developer (remote).
You will be working directly with the founders, to:
– Implement the best path to deliver on the huge roadmap;
– Inspire and help developers to write the cleanest and smartest code possible;
– Decide together what you will build next, and how you will build it.
– Building highly performant, beautiful interfaces and features using TypeScript, ES6, React, HTML and CSS;
– Collaborate with backend engineers, QA and product owners to create and ship durable, scalable and highly intuitive products;
– Design, build and maintain clean, reusable, secure and performant code;
– Turn low and high-fidelity designs/wireframes into functional prototypes and final products;
– Contribute to the direction of the product – you’ll have a seat at the table when making long-term technical decisions for the platform, working with the engineering and product teams on new ideas;
– Helping to build a world-class, diverse, high-performance team;
Required skills & profile:
– At least 5 years experience with front-end development;
– Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS;
– Knowledge of Typescript, Svelte, ES6, React, would be highly appreciated;
– Knowledge of development best practices;
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Other info :
You have the opportunity to operate in a fast-paced work environment developing a product with amazing worldwide visibility. The founders have a successful track record and you will be working directly with them, so you’ll witness first-hand how a startup is built.
Contract: Employment contract / contractor
Work schedule flexible: 8h + 1h break