European Funds Senior Consultant (FC)
For our client, an IT company which combines top global technologies with the best Romanian expertise, working on a variety of complex projects involving virtual reality, enterprise platforms, big data, smart business process and more, we are looking for an European Funds Senior Consultant (FC).
- Identifying funding solutions for potential clients;
- Writing and implementing projects financed through non-refundable funds;
- Writing business plans for various domains, funding requests and other necessary documents;
- Meeting the deadlines and obtaining good results;
- Overseeing that the budgets are followed and tracking the eligibility of the costs;
- Creating the financial models necessary for various programs (forecasting models for revenue, forecasting models for costs, key financial indicators, budget model, etc.);
- Writing the pre-financing, payment and refund requests in the MySMIS electronic system and European equivalents;
- Assuring the conformity of the documentation sent to the beneficiaries and offering support during the entire period of projects implementation;
- Identifying the risks and solutions involved in the implementation process of the projects;
- Monitoring the fulfillment of project objectives and indicators;
- Maintain and develop the relationship between the client and the financing institution.
- Bachelor or Master student in Economics, Law or Technical field;
- Driver’s license – B category;
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Detail oriented person, proactive and an excellent organizer;
- Knowledge in accessing non-refundable funds;
- Knowledge regarding the relevant legislation and the specific instructions which can be applied to European projects;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Ability to identify and understand client’s needs;
- Good skills in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet;
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment;
- Any proven experience in non-reimbursable funding is mandatory (European Funds – POSCCE, POSDRU, POR, POCU, POC; State Aid Schemes; EEA&Norway Grants, Horizon 2020, National “de minimis” funding programs or any other funding program).
- Benefits package and an annual bonus based on performance;
- Medical insurance;
- Fuel settlement;
- Being part of a skilled, extremely professional and young team.