For our client, a professional corporation with a solid track record of delivering scalable, cost effective and integrated IT solutions across a diverse range of sectors, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer (banking project) in Bucharest.
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible with:
- understands the Software Development Lifecycle;
- must have the understanding of various automation tools for developing digital pipelines (CI/ CD pipelines);
- will be responsible for implementing DevOps and achieving automation & orchestration of tools, will help to migrate team to best practices CD/CI with full automation where applicable;
- perform the management steps of the software delivery process, ensuring that all requirements (including approvals) are met at each stage of the process;
- will work for each new DevOps project with stakeholders and clients to identify and clarify technical requirements from the Infrastructure/development/ testing point of view from the beginning until it is transferred to Operational (Ops); will collaborate with developers, testers and infrastructure engineers;
- will create the scripts for automatic deployment of the infrastructure and developments in a cloud environment , according to the requirements of the project and the agreed deployment tool;
- providing presentations to the teams that will operate in OPS.
Required skills & profile:
- minimum 1 year in CI/CD pipeline automation;
- minimum 3 years in IT projects;
- Jenkins – Automation server, with plugins built for developing CI/ CD pipelines;
- Ansible – Configuration Management and Deployment;
- Containerization technologies such as Docker and OpenShift/Kubernetes;
- Git and GitHub – Source code management (Version Control System);
- Artifactory – Artifacts repository;
- experience supporting Java applications.
Benefits: medical subscription; meal vouchers; career development opportunities.