Data Scientist at dataLab
A brand new Digital Hub located in Bucharest is hiring! Do you want to be a part of a worldwide team for the international leader in transactional solutions for corporates, employees and merchants? Let us, HR Gold, lead your steps by applying to the following opening: Data Scientist at dataLab in Bucharest.
- Active engagement in key proof of concepts/product design and delivery as DS contributor;
- Support (contribute to) group community of Data Science practice;
- Internal and external communication of the team’s achievements;
- Technology scanning to propose innovative solutions and to explore new opportunities;
- BS/MS/Ph.D. degree in computer science / mathematics or related;
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in international organisations as contributor;
- Proven participation in 1+ data driven products/services delivery (as contributor);
- Knowledge of Python, focused to data analysis and exploration;
- Experienced with visualization packages (power BI, shiny, pyplot, seaborn, etc.);
- SQL query language proficiency;
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience in Machine Learning, Data Mining, Recommender Systems and Computational Advertising;
- Strong communication & leadership skills (ability to work in complex organizations).
Nice to have:
- Experience with creating segments, custom reports, goals in Google Analytics, Data Studio;
- Experienced with R;
- Experience with Hadoop ecosystem, Spark, no transactional Databases;
- Data processing and computation frameworks: Kafka Streams, Storm, Spark, Flink, Beam, Akka, etc.
Languages: English required, Spanish & French as a benefit.
Competitive salary package, meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexibility on working schedule, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training, working with the newest technologies, build from scratch the projects. Not only in Romania, but on international level.