Customer Service Team Leader – Large Accounts
The worldwide leader in developing, managing and delivering a unique array of On-Site Services, Benefits & Rewards Services as well as Personal and Home Services is hiring!
Join the great team of this competitive employer (Bucharest offices) and take the opportunity to work in a fulfilling and stable environment.
Open position: Customer Service Team Leader – Large Accounts
Coordinate a team of 6-8 agents who actively offer support and care to the clients of the Large portfolio, performing all actions needed from onboarding, to order processing and case management As a team leader you will be responsible for the success of the customers, helping your agent thrive in their job.
- Coordinate and provide support and feedback to the team members regarding the productivity and quality of their work;
- Develops and update workflows in collaboration with other team leaders or the trainer;
- Gathers data related to customer contact and interactions and use this data to prepare analyses of which services and processes are working according to the promise and which can be improved;
- Ensures customer onboarding process is completed and/or onboarding of new hires of the customers;
- Actively contributes to the internal project development and implementation cross departments and participates in project meetings;
- Trains new hires in their departments and/or organizes training programs for newcomers together with the trainer. Work closely with new team members to instruct them on company policies and best practices for resolving customer queries (through various channels like calls, e-mails, contact forms, chats etc);
- Conducts periodic reviews and evaluations of team members, coaching them for evolving in their career path;
- Monitors employee performance and notes strengths but also areas for improvement, using an employee evaluation form and the skill matrix. Agrees together with the employee monthly improvement actions;
- Identifies solutions to the customer’s query or escalates the query to another department that can provide more assistance ensuring the communication towards the customer but also that the issue is resolved. Managing escalations requires significant customer service skills and diplomacy to ensure that the customer is satisfied;
- React fast in helping/resolving complains from clients and a good analytic and understanding of complaints reports;
- Collaborates closely with the sales department and marketing in finding the best approach to implement and maintain for the success of the portfolio;
- Visits (online/off line) the customers, if needed for solving issues or setting new programs.
- Experience in Customer Service and/or debt collection;
- Experience of working collaboratively with other departments such as: Finance, Sales, IT, and other functions;
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor;
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics;
- Good PC skills, especially CRM systems and MS Excel;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Organizational and time-management skills;
- Decision-making skills;
- Effective presentation skills, written and oral communication skills;
- English – advance written and spoken.