Customer Service Team Leader (SME)
The worldwide leader in developing, managing and delivering a unique array of On-Site Services, Benefits & Rewards Services as well as Personal and Home Services is hiring!
Join the great team of this competitive employer (Bucharest offices) and take the opportunity to work in a fulfilling and stable environment.
Open position: Customer Service Team Leader (SME) in Bucharest.
- Coordinate and provide support and feedback to the team members regarding the quality of their work;
- Develops and update workflows;
- Gathers data related to customer contact and interactions and prepares reports and analyses of which processes are working and which can be improved;
- Trains new hires in their departments and/or organizes training programs for newcomers together with the trainer. Work closely with new team members to instruct them on company policies and best practices for resolving customer queries;
- Conducts periodic reviews and evaluations of team members;
- Monitors employee performance and notes strengths but also areas for improvement, using an employee evaluation form;
- Identifies solutions to the customer’s query or escalates the query to another department that can provide more assistance ensuring the communication towards the customer but also that the issue is resolved.
- Experience of working collaboratively with other departments such as: Finance, Sales, IT, and other functions;
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor;
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics;
- Good PC skills, especially CRM systems and MS Excel;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Organizational and time-management skills;
- Decision-making skills;
- Effective presentation skills, written and oral communication skills;
- English – medium-advanced written and spoken.