For our client, a professional corporation with a solid track record of delivering scalable, cost effective and integrated IT solutions across a diverse range of sectors, we are looking for a BPM Developer (banking project) in Bucharest.
- Analyzes the business process specification and takes an active role in optimizing it;
- Create mockups and/ or demos, for better understanding of the proposed solution;
- Technical testing of the developed solutions, prior to handling the development to Tester;
- Prepare the technical documentation of the implemented solution;
- Propose improvements/optimizations of the implemented solutions and of the available tools;
- Designs the business process using IBM Process Designer;
- Models the database structures in order to support the business process.
Technical skills and requirements:
- Minimum 3 years in IT projects;
- Minimum 2 years in BPM development;
- Experience in designing and developing BPM workflows, user interfaces, and dashboards, using IBM BPM Process Designer;
- Deep knowledge of BPMN language;
- Strong understanding of integration principles and technologies (Message Queues and Web Services, SOAP based & REST style);
- Solid experience of modeling and querying database structures (SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, MySQL);
- Experience in using IBM Integration Designer would be an advantage.
Education and soft skills:
- University degree and/or Masters with a major in IT or equivalent (Computer Science);
- Advance English language knowledge;
- Balanced, determined, solution oriented and passionate about programming;
- Analytical skills and good communication skills;
- Ability to openly present the ideas;
- Independent, self-motivating, with customer focus and ability to manage multiple tasks;
- Proactive, flexible approach;
- Understanding business objectives and deadlines.
Benefits: medical subscription; meal vouchers; career development opportunities.