A brand new Digital Hub located in Bucharest is hiring! Do you want to be a part of a worldwide team for the international leader in transactional solutions for corporates, employees and merchants? Let us, HR Gold, lead your steps by applying to the following opening: BI Developer in Bucharest.
Main activities for the BI Developer are:
- Designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions;
- Crafting and executing queries upon request for data;
- Presenting information through reports and visualization.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications;
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools);
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms;
- Create tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes);
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting;
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems;
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems;
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses;
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects;
- Develop and update technical documentation.
- Proven experience as a BI Developer or Data Scientist;
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI;
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining;
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework;
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS);
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative;
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude;
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
Competitive salary package, meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexibility on working schedule, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training, working with the newest technologies, build from scratch the projects, not only in Romania, but on international level.