For our client, a professional corporation with a solid track record of delivering scalable, cost effective and integrated IT solutions across a diverse range of sectors, we are looking for an Agile Coach (banking project) in Bucharest.
The Agile Coach will be responsible with:
- educating employees on Agile principles, providing them with tools for implementing the process in their own work;
- providing training sessions and teach valuable skills that lead toward the adoption of Agile methodologies;
- mentoring teams: as a mentor, is responsible for guiding teams into the Agile methodology, providing employees with feedback and means of improvement, catalyzing organizational growth and answering questions;
- providing hands-on support, leading teams toward further understanding and adoption of Agile;
- coaching employees in using Agile techniques like story mapping, scrum ceremonies, estimating, slicing the demand, etc;
- providing support for designing a strategy for the organizational adoption of Agile. This includes every stage of adoption, from the introduction of Agile and employee education, to fostering teams and cultures that practice Agile, to sustaining Agile methodologies, and continually offering strategies for improvement;
- providing support in implementing the Agile methodology: implementing Agile process, principles and practices across Business Solution Center teams. The Agile Coach must use techniques that increase collaboration, predictability, transparency and promote a culture of experimentation and innovation;
- defining a maturity roadmap to gradually increase the Agile setup to a higher maturity level, by facilitating continuous improvement.
Required skills & profile:
The Agile Coach will have to be:
- both a strong leader and an advocate for the adoption of Agile;
- assertive about adherence to Agile processes and enthusiastic about Agile practices and their benefits;
- both educator and coach – great interpersonal skills, teaching abilities, and a capacity to inspire and motivate.
- demonstrating strong knowledge of and background with Agile concepts;
- possessing prior experience coaching teams in Agile adoption, or as a Scrum Master;
- some background or coursework in Computer Science.
- Agile Coach certification;
- Scrum Master certification;
- several years of experience coaching at large organizations.
Constitutes an advantage
- programming experience;
- proficiency in relevant programming languages.
- medical subscription;
- meal vouchers;
- career development opportunities.